My sister told me she loves conversations with Charlie, so I thought I better put one up since I haven't for a while. Plus it helps me remember the crazy things she says to me.
This morning I was getting Charlie dressed I was wearing a jean jacket that I never wear...
Charlie: Mommy....what is that sweater?
Me: This shirt? (i point to my shirt)
Charlie: No...THAT sweater.
Me: This? This is a jean jacket.
Charlie: Oh.
Me: Do you like it?
Charlie: No...I really don't like that.
I seriously contemplated changing my clothes because of the opinion of a 2 year old. Mom...I am so sorry for anytime I have given you grief about your clothes! I didn't realize that it cuts to the core!! :)
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Conversations with Charlie
Posted by Lindsley's at 4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
recently I bought a kaftan(think that is how it's spelled. I am thinking wow this is comfy and looks nice. I come down and Steven says, "Mommy. you can't wear a pillow case for a shirt!" I can relate to that should I change my clothes? feeling.
Post a Comment