I know, I know....my last post was in Feb. I don't know what I am busy doing, but I can't seem to find the time to post things.
Nick is outside building a retaining wall, so I am trying to keep myself occupied as long as possible inside. :) Just kidding...um, not really...it looks like hard work.
The first nice day we had in March Nick and I worked on cleaning the garage and shed. We got a lot done. Charlie got really tired and kind of bored, so she found my jacket and went to take a nap on the four wheeler.
We went to Livvy's birthday party in March. Jenn went all out and made the kids personalized aprons and then they all got to decorate cupcakes! Fun!!
We went Geocaching the first part of April. Had a great time. Charlie and I raced up the hill. We found a lot of caches, played on the dinosaurs....and I don't remember what else. It was a long time ago!
Maybe in June I will post about Easter and our trip to the Badlands...:)

2 comments:
Stephanie, Just want you to know that there are folks out there in cyber space that do watch for your posts and enjoy them....so post when you can....little blond girls are the most important :o)
Auntie Sheryl
Post a Comment