Nick and I get asked all the time how we ever get mad at Charlie since most of the time she is just too darn sweet. Believe me....sometimes she makes it pretty easy to be upset and discipline her. But other times it is really hard to get mad at her. And she is starting to figure that out.
If you have noticed from the recent pictures...she has got the sweet little girl head tilt down. And she knows she looks sweet when she does that. Now she does it all of the time to try to get her way.
She is also figuring out that some of the off the wall things she says, just melt our hearts and we have a hard time not giggling.
For instance....Charlie loves to climb. Everything is fair game for her...even me. I can't stand it when she climbs on me. It makes me crazy. Last night when she tried to climb on me I told her "STOP CLIMBING ON ME!" And she tilts her head to the side and says "I'm just loving you and when I was a tiny baby God gave me you." Seriously....someone needs to teach me how to not giggle at that and not want to just pick her up and give her a giant hug....which is exactly what I did! She totally knows I am a sucker when she is sweet and it using it every bit to her advantage. We are in big trouble!!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Too Sweet and Too Cute for Her Own Good
Posted by Lindsley's at 10:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment