I know...I have been totally slacking on my blog. I would like to try to blame it on that someone broke my camera 3 weeks ago...but I can't. He has spent several hours at Best Buy with me, and replaced my camera twice since then in order to make sure I have what I really want. So I do have pictures....and a very funny video of Charlie telling us what she learned on the first day of preschool....But I have not posted any of them. I also have birthday pictures that have been requested by grandparents....but I have not posted those either. I will blame it on my SD card reader on my laptop at work. It does not work anymore. But that probably isn't a good excuse either since we do have a computer with a functioning SD card reader at home. So....I will try to get pictures/videos posted soon. Until then....I will leave you with a conversation with Charlie.
Me: What did you learn at Beth's house today?
Charlie: I just played outside.
Me: Well that sounds fun, but I saw that you made a friendship bracelet. Did you talk about friends today?
Charlie: Yes.
Me: Well what did you talk about.
Charlie lists all of the girls at daycare as her friends.
Me: But what about Boy's Name? (I decided I better not list names of children without asking parents)
Charlie: He is a boy.
Me: I know, but he has always been your friend before.
Charlie: I am only friends with girls.
Me: But what about Sam? He is a boy.
Charlie: YES! I love Sam!
Me: He is a boy, so see you can be friends with boys.
Charlie: No! Only girls....and Sam. I don't like boys.
Me: Charlie, you can have friends that are boys. Why don't you like boys?
Charlie: I don't want to answer any more questions.
So...there you go. She is 3 and already doesn't want to talk to me! I didn't think that was supposed to happen yet! And I am afraid that if they had a lesson on friendship, that Charlie didn't pay very close attention!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Slacker
Posted by Lindsley's at 1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment