Grandma Jeannie and Cadeance came out last week. Charlie's daycare was closed for the week, so Grandma came out to watch Charlie for us. She is awesome like that! :)
Charlie had a great time and misses both Grandma and her cousin like crazy. Unfortunately both Charlie and I got a monster cold in the middle of the week so I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked. They played outside a lot and made a lot of projects. We now have a beautiful dragonfly sun catcher in our window that Charlie (Grandma and Mommy) made.
Charlie and Cadeance definitely have some diva in them. Since they are cousins on Nick's side of the family, I am certain it must come from their daddy's. :)
There was a lot of running and dancing in our house. They were playing duck, duck goose in this video. Unfortunately I deleted the wrong video and so all I got was the running.....but just imagine this all day long, all week long. I know Grandma Jeannie had a great time having both of her grand daughters mostly to herself last week, but I would imagine she is also enjoying some peace and quiet now that she is back home! :)
I helped Cadeance perfect her cartwheel while she was here. Yes, I can still to a cartwheel. Amazing, I know. No, I will not post a video of me doing a cartwheel. You will just have to trust me. Nick didn't believe me so I had to show him. He wasn't impressed. But I think he is just jealous that he can't do one. :)
Here is another reason I think Grandma may have been ready to get back home to Papa. I don't think Papa makes her swing him upside down several times a day. But you can see why Charlie has such a great time with her!!!
Thanks so much for everything Jeannie!! We love having you stay with us and we miss you tons.

1 comments:
Your welcome Stephanie, I enjoyed it. I also have some pictures of Nick in the tent they made so I'll e-mail you those.
Post a Comment