Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Daycare Christmas Party

Charlie's Daycare Christmas Party was lat night. It was so good. If I haven't mentioned it before, Charlie's daycare provider is just awesome!!! She has been working with the kids since Thanksgiving on a little program for the party.

I just have to say....I am so proud of Charlie. I thought for sure that she would be to shy or young to participate. But she rocked all of the performances!!

I had to post all of the videos because they were all too cute to choose from. In case you can't tell...Charlie is wearing the green and white striped sweater.


Reindeer Song



Sticks Song

Poor baby got smacked in the head....But she recovered quickly and returned to finish out the song!!



Balancing Song



Must Be SANTA



Candy from Santa


Santa's Lap - Santa was quite the character!

Not sure why Charlie wants a kitty or puppy...we have plenty of animals at our house!

The party was so much fun and all of the kids had a blast. The end of our night was pretty exciting too!


Luckily I have my own private rescue team! Thanks honey! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute videos Steph.. I just want you to know that i was thinking of you well I ate my Jimmy Johns and watched my niece. And Im sorry they dont go past the post office.

Jenn Boerger said...

what a nice program!! Charlie did a great job! Yeah!!