We had a monster blizzard last night and this morning. Everything is shut down in the whole area. Nick got called in last night to help plow out the airport. Poor guy was up all night and now he is stuck there. Hope he make is home soon, because I am out of wood and there is a 5 foot drift in front of the wood pile. Ok, ok. I really won't make him get wood after being up all night. I am just trying to sike myself up to going out in the wind.
I took this video just a few minutes ago. The snow has pretty much stopped, and the wind has calmed down a little. But it is still going strong. I guess calming down from 80 mph gusts still means extremely high winds! Please forgive my video skills. They are basically non existent. You may be able to hear me talk my self through how to use the darn thing over the wind!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Blizzard Nov. 08
Posted by Lindsley's at 1:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment