Last night, while Charlie and I were driving back from Hobby Lobby, we passed a police car with it's lights flashing. He was pulled over and had a person in handcuffs along the street and was talking with some other people who were in the park.
Charlie asks "What's that Mommy?" (I am asked that about 100 times a day now)
I say "that man is in big trouble."
Charlie says "Oh!" and I keep driving. All of a sudden Charlie starts yelling something over and over. Then, I finally figure out what she is saying.
"GET IN YOUR KENNEL!!!"
Our dogs must get in trouble more than I realized! :) What's really funny is that man is probably going to a big kennel of his own! Isn't she smart!? :)
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Big Trouble
Posted by Lindsley's at 8:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment