Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Play Date!!

Charlie's regular daycare provider is on vacation for the next 2 weeks, so we have had to find alternative daycare. For the majority of the next few weeks a fire fighter's daughter is going to be watching her for us, but today Charlie got a special treat! She got to spend the day with our friends Dee and Keith (also a fire fighter) and their daughter Aspen.

Aspen is about 6 months younger than Charlie, but they are getting to the age that they can play together really well. It also helps that Aspen is kind of a little fire cracker just like Charlie, so they can keep up with each other! :0) Thanks again, Dee, for letting her spend the day with her! Sorry I missed out on all the fun! We will have to all go together sometime soon!


Playing together nicely


Already shopping buddies!!

Feeding the duck's at the park


I have a feeling Aspen and Charlie are going to be great friends!

2 comments:

Raymond Family said...

I think you are right - the girls will be great buddies! Any time you are lacking day care - I am there for ya! That had a good time!

I bet she slept well tonight! We wore her out!

Jenn Boerger said...

How fun! I love playdates. Let's have one soon... At least me and you - we can think about if the girls can come!! LOL!