I went to Vegas a few weeks ago for a conference for work. The best part was getting to see a great friend from high school and college. Bobbi showed us the sights and spoiled me rotten!! Thanks for a GREAT weekend Bobbi!! I miss you tons!
It was really hard to leave Charlie, but she had a really fun week with Daddy!
Bobbi bought my first drink in Vegas. She picked us up from the Airport around 9pm (about a half hour past my regular bedtime.) After we got checked into the hotel, we walked down to the Stratosphere and saw the strip.
Then we went to In and Out Burger (it was only 1:11am...great time for a burger) Patti said I had to try it while I was in Vegas. It was pretty good, but I don't think eating at 1am agrees with my stomach very well. I must be getting old. :)
Yes....this is what time I got back to my hotel room the first night. I haven't been up at that time since Charlie was5 weeks old and not sleeping through the night!
I had a really good time in Vegas, but I was really ready to get home after 5 days of walking, noise and smoky casinos. South Dakota air never smelt so good and Charlie's hug never felt so great!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment