Thursday, September 13, 2007

Charlie's Birthday

Charlie turned 1 yesterday! We opened presents and ate pizza at home. Here are a couple of pictures from last night. I will post more after her party on Sunday.

Charlie walking with and entire breadstick in her mouth.

She was walking around so much that we couldn't get a nice picture of her. Luckily she loves to sit in her special chair. Too bad she is all greasy from the breadstick!!

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

I can't believe how much she has grown and changed! What a cutie, and such a little HAM! I didn't make it to the post office today so I will drop her present in the mail on Sat. I am sure the gift will be too big but she will grow into it. Eat some cake for me on Sun. and give your little princess a hug and kiss from me. Love, Sheryl

Grandma Jean said...

I am a terrible grandma!! I just thought of looking at your blog spot tonight. I love this picture, greasy face and all. You can really see all her teeth. Love you all, Grandma Jean